The content (content being images, text, sound and video files, programs and scripts) of this website is copyright © Petrov Studio, all rights expressly reserved. You agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions attached to the content and not to remove or alter any such notice or restriction.
Acceptable use policy
The content of this website can be accessed, printed and downloaded in an unaltered form (altered including being stretched, compressed, colored or altered in any way so as to distort content from its original proportions or format) with copyright acknowledged, on a temporary basis for personal study that is not for a direct or indirect commercial use and any non-commercial use. Any content printed or downloaded may not be sold, resold, licensed, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or in or on any media to any person without the prior written consent of the Petrov Studio, including but not limited to:
- transmission by any method
- storage in any medium, system or program
- display in any form
- hire, lease, rental or loan, or any other form of exploitation
Other than expressly permitted by the terms and conditions specific to individual services, you may not without the prior written consent of the Petrov Studio:
- systematically extract and/or re-utilize parts of the contents of the website, including but not limited to the utilization of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilization of any substantial parts of this website
- create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of this website, including but not limited to, our prices and product/service listings.
You agree not to:
- impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorized to use or create a false identity or e-mail address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communications;
- make available or upload files that contain software or other material, data or information not owned or licensed to you or collect information about others (eg names/addresses) without their prior consent;
- damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the website or any of the services delivered through such website or do anything which may interrupt or impair their functionality;
- publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information;
- threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt, cause inconvenience or distress or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- use the content or the website for any illegal or improper purpose,
- make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, “trojan horses”, “worms” or any other harmful software.
Requests for permission to reproduce material from this website should be addressed to us as follows:
Text and all other types of material:
The Petrov Studio has made every reasonable effort to locate, contact and acknowledge copyright owners and wishes to be informed by any copyright owners who are not properly identified and acknowledged on this website so that we may make any necessary corrections.
Other individuals and organizations wishing to make Petrov Studio content accessible through their websites are encouraged to create hypertext links to the required content on this website.
Web log files
In common with most websites, the Petrov Studio website logs certain information about every request sent to it. This information is used for system administration and for producing usage statistics. Summary statistics are extracted from this data and some of these may be made publicly available, but these do not include information from which individuals could be identified. Relevant subsets of this data may be used as part of investigations of computer misuse involving this site (see also the Legal Disclaimer below). Data may also on occasion be used to enable investigation of technical problems on the website. Otherwise logged information is not passed to any third party except if required by law.
From time to time we will use electronic forms on this site to gather personal information for purposes directly related to a service, function or activity of the Site. When we do so we will let you know the purpose for which the information is being collected (including if the information is to be published). Completion of and submission of any form on this website is entirely at the discretion of you, the website user.
Data protection statement
In using and submitting forms on this website you agree that Petrov Studio may use any personal data of yours that you supply through the forms. Petrov Studio respects your privacy and seeks to protect your personal data:
- Petrov Studio will only collect and use your information to administer, support, improve and obtain feedback on its services
- Petrov Studio may also use this information to assess what Petrov Studio products and services may be of interest to you and to personalize our service and marketing efforts
- Petrov Studio may also contact you to obtain feedback on services and any improvements we can make
- you have the right to ask us at any time not to contact you by way of direct marketing
- Petrov Studio will not disclose your personal data to any other organization without your permission.
Payments by credit or debit card on this site for all goods and services supplied by Petrov Studio are processed using Square Merchant Services (Square, Inc.). When the payment is processed by (Square, Inc.), the details of the credit or debit card are collected over a secure server. Petrov Studio does not collect any details. (Square, Inc.) will use the personal information you provide to process your online payment and to refund any monies due to you. When you make a payment online, (Square, Inc.) will use industry standard software, which encrypts your information. For further details about the security of this information, please refer to (https://squareup.com/ca).
If your credit or debit card details are not submitted using (Square, Inc.), they are destroyed as soon as payment is cleared or held in secure storage until audit requirements are met.
Petrov Studio website provides extensive links to other independent sites, but this policy statement applies only to direct use of this website (www.PetrovStudio.com). You will need to consult the providers of other websites for information on their policies.
Petrov Studio has prepared the content of this website responsibly and carefully, but disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. This includes, but is not by way of limitation:
- any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose
- any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, materials and business resulting from the information or the lack of information available
- any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information
- any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the information
Petrov Studio makes no warranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information or that the information may be relied upon for any reason and bears no responsibility for the accuracy, content or legality of any linked site or for that of any subsequent links. Petrov Studio makes no warranty that the website service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any defects can be corrected.
Petrov Studio shall not be liable for any losses or damages (including without limitation consequential loss or damage) whatsoever from the use of, or reliance on, the information in its website, or from the use of the Internet generally. Any links to other websites do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the Petrov Studio of any products, services, policies or opinions of the organization or individual.
These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and Newfoundland under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada and Newfoundland. Those who choose to access this site from outside the Canada are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
What websites do we link to?
The Petrov Studio recommend external web links on the basis of their suitability and usefulness for our users. Selection and addition of links to our website is entirely a matter for the Petrov Studio and for the Petrov Studio alone. It is not our policy to enter into agreements for reciprocal links.
The inclusion of a link to an organization’s or individual’s website does not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the Petrov Studio of any product, service, policy or opinion of the organization or individual. Petrov Studio is not responsible for the content of external websites.
What websites will we not link to?
We will not link to websites that contain racist, sexual or misleading content; that promote violence; that are in breach of any Canada’s law; which are otherwise offensive to individuals or to groups of people.
The decision of the Petrov Studio is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
If you wish to report a concern, please email Petrov Studio
Notice and Takedown policy
If you are a rights holder and are concerned that you have found material on our website, for which you have not given permission, or is not covered by a limitation or exception in national law, please contact us in writing stating the following:
1. Your contact details.
2. The full bibliographic details of the material.
3. The exact and full url where you found the material.
4. Proof that you are the rights holder and a statement that, under penalty of perjury, you are the rights holder or are an authorized representative.
Notice and Takedown
38 Queen’s Road
St. John’s, Newfoundland
Upon receipt of notification the ‘Notice and Takedown’ procedure is then invoked as follows:
1. Petrov Studio will acknowledge receipt of your complaint by email or letter and will make an initial assessment of the validity and plausibility of the complaint.
2. Upon receipt of a valid complaint the material will be temporarily removed from the Petrov Studio website pending an agreed solution.
3. Petrov Studio will contact the contributor who deposited the material, if relevant. The contributor will be notified that the material is subject to a complaint, under what allegations, and will be encouraged to assuage the complaints concerned.
4. The complainant and the contributor will be encouraged to resolve the issue swiftly and amicably and to the satisfaction of both parties, with the following possible outcomes:
- The material is replaced on the PetrovStudio.com website unchanged.
- The material is replaced on the PetrovStudio.com website with changes.
- The material is permanently removed from the website.
5. If the contributor and the complainant are unable to agree a solution, the material will remain unavailable through Petrov Studio until a time when a resolution has been reached.